This ranch is a diverse treasure of the western hill country that must be seen. The privacy, views, hunting and lodging comforts that the Buffalo Draw Ranch offers are something to behold. This property is 96% low fenced with many verylarge neighboring ranches. See the impressive details below.
· Located in west central Edwards County
· It is a 40-minute drive from Rocksprings, 2hrs 40 minutes from San Antonio
· Two access points to the property, one where the ranch touches the county road the other through a private deeded easement. Both gated and end of the road. As private as it gets!
· The terrain of the ranch varies greatly, from sprawling mesquite flats with minimal rock to high hilltop views like where the cabin is located. The elevation ranges from 2240ft to 2020ft.
· Live oak lined Buffalo Draw runs east to west through the northern part of the ranch carving out unique features. The abundant large live oaks lining the creek make great turkey roosts
· 3 water wells provide water to multiple water storage tanks carefully placed throughout the ranch with +/-30,000 gallons of storage that feed 12 watering troughs via 10+ miles of water lines
· Two water retention dams have been 85% completed, need finishing touches and a good rain
· Abundant new perimeter fencing. All fencing is in excellent condition. The entire perimeter has been cleared and can be driven by UTV.
· 20 + miles of improved pasture roads allow access to the majority of the ranch
· The 2 story +/-2784 sq ft 4/3 lodge sits on a hilltop with miles and miles of hill country views from both the 2ndfloor and bottom porches. Western/ranch style construction and décor. Living area, dining area and kitchen are open concept. Stairway and second floor hallway are open to below. Large storage room, laundry room, modern kitchen, and modern appliances. High vaulted ceiling. Furnished with appliances. Central heat and air. Septic. Starlink Wifi system. Can easily accommodate 12+ guests with room to spare.
· Concrete walkway leading to outdoor hot tub
· 900 sq ft metal building on slab with roll-up door
· Large game cleaning area on a slab with top-of-the-line 8x10 walk-in cooler
· Caterpillar 2550 Skid Steer with multiple attachments
· Ford Ranch pick up
· Generac Guardian 24KW propane generator with large propane storage tank
· Rainwater catch system off the metal building adds more water to storage tanks
· 15 feeders are placed throughout the ranch, with multiple gun blinds and many bow stands (Sellers are mainly bow hunters)
· Large feed storage bin and feed trailer to make filling feeders easy
· Ranch has been under intense wildlife management for at least 15 years
· Game includes great free range genetic whitetail, abundant trophy axis, turkey, hogs, aoudad, the occasional elk, sika and several other free ranging exotics
· Wildlife exempt taxes
Western Hill Country Realty